Hali, you have done an excellent job with your responses. I cannot post them until the due date because I do not want to ruin the novel for other students. I hope you enjoyed this book. I will be posting responses to the first assignment July 1. You will be able to go back and comment at that time.
Also, please go back and check your responses. On the first assignment, you only responded to questions #1. Please go back and respond to #2 also. Thanks.
Hali, you have done an excellent job with your responses. I cannot post them until the due date because I do not want to ruin the novel for other students. I hope you enjoyed this book. I will be posting responses to the first assignment July 1. You will be able to go back and comment at that time.
ReplyDeleteAlso, please go back and check your responses. On the first assignment, you only responded to questions #1. Please go back and respond to #2 also. Thanks.
DeleteThanks Hali for checking on your assignment #1 response. I have received your addition, and it is well written.
ReplyDelete